INFORMATION:

From the bottom of the hill follow the road up to the Fort. There is parking on the right on the last straight section.

The tunnel entrance is at the 4th hairpin bend.

Started as an army battery but in March 1944 it was transferred to the Marine Kustenbatterien of Marine Artillerie Abteilung 266, with its HQ in Le Havre.

In 1944 Korvetten Kapitan Hans von Martin was in command.

   
 
Map StP255 Fort du Roule M.K.B, Cherbourg
   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links

 

Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk