The main gate to the aerodrome today, the hangars (sheds) were 3 to the left and three to the right.

1915 side opening shed (hangars were called sheds). A large wooded shed with two large opening doors where planes could be pushed in and stored over night.

Henry Farmen Long Horne trainer.

Main gate RFC Rendcombe, Gloucester
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links

19 October 2004

Search Google Search